Me at work

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blogging

I'm very new to blogging. I just started this blog in February. I am enjoying expressing random thoughts in these posts. Writing has always been a form of communication that I have loved. I think I'm better at writing than speaking sometimes. Writing lets me get it all in the open. I can better organize my thoughts. When five million things are flying through your brain at a thousand miles per hour, it helps to jot things down. Also, I thoroughly enjoy reading other blogs. News blogs mostly. The succint, short and to-the-point blogs are perfect for getting the info in a hurry. I get bored reading lengthy articles in the newspaper and magazines. Novels are really the only "long-form" writing that I like. I'll keep writing and reading all those great blogs in blogosphere. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment